Post-16 LPUK In-Year Progress Report
Providing analysis of progress at centre, subject and student level when you need it during the year. Each additional data submission will be displayed alongside, allowing a picture of your centre's progress to be built up throughout the year.
Whilst the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard provides in-depth analysis for your final Post-16 outcomes, the Post-16 LPUK In-Year Progress Report shows the progress of your Post-16 Level 2 and 3 cohort against national expectations as they progress through Y12 and 13, giving you the evidence to make timely and impactful interventions.
- The data in the Post-16 LPUK In-year Progress Report comes directly from the centres data submission. Benchmarks (used in progress calculations) are created using national datasets, alongside those provided by the centre. Progress calculations are based on the DfE methodology used in the performance tables
- The report provides analysis of progress at centre, subject and student level when you need it during the year
- Each additional data submission will be displayed alongside, allowing a picture of your centres progress to be built up throughout the year
- During the academic year, Level 2 and 3 data can be submitted to us at any point, up to 4 times in any one academic year
- Attainment at programme level Academic, Applied General, Tech Level, Level 3 Other, L2 Tech Certs, L2 Other, plus disadvantaged, Ability Band and Gender analysis
- Easy to understand colour shading as in the LPUK Curriculum Heatmaps
- Downloadable data in an excel spreadsheet at student level to input into your MIS or student reports
- Post-16 LPUK Datadashbaord subscribers are able to upload one dataset for free during specified dates in the autumn term
Access is online.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org