Post-16 Network - Virtual Training Sessions, Autumn 2021
We are pleased to be launching our Autumn term Virtual Training Sessions
Throughout the 2021-22 academic year LPUK are delivering online sessions to support your work with Post-16 students, with an emphasis on those enrolled on 16-19 study programmes. We are pleased to be launching the following Autumn Term Virtual Training Sessions:
· Free if you have a current subscription to any of our products
· Just £65.00 (exc. vat) for the term (October - December 2021) or a one-off payment of £150.00 (exc. vat) for the 2021-22 academic year for non-subscribing organisations. This one-off payment enables any member of staff from your individual school or college to sign up to any number of the sessions. Purchase Order to be provided prior to the first session.
All sessions will open 10 minutes prior to the start of the session.
All sessions will last for 45- 60 minutes and include presentations, Q&A session and sharing practice. A copy of the presentation will be circulated to all attendees after the session.
To receive an invite to any of the sessions listed above, please email email@example.com with the session number(s) you would like to attend. An invite will be sent to your email address the week before the session(s) selected.
The Spring programme will be released in early January 2022, delivering sessions on:
· 16-19 Study Programmes and Ofsted
· Looking at the Progress in English and Maths accountability measure
· National and LPUK Post-16 updates
· Using your In Year Progress Report to monitor progress
Click here for our terms and conditions