Travel2Success reports provide key stage 5 education information based on the local authority / combined authority a student resides in rather than the education establishment they study at. They provide you with more detailed information about the young people who reside in your local authority / combined authority and those from elsewhere who choose to study at an education establishment in your local authority / combined authority.
These interactive reports provide analysis of:
- Key stage 5 students studying at L2 and L3
- Your residents studying in your local authority / combined authority or elsewhere
- Non-residents studying in your local authority / combined authority
- Gender and Disadvantaged characteristic analysis
In a series of charts and tables which can be easily incorporated into your reports etc. to support your work.
For instance Travel2Success reports can support you in your place and provision planning at key stage 5. Providing the data to questions such as:
- What is the attainment of your residents at key stage 5?
- Do they study in your local authority or do they travel elsewhere to study?
- Do they study level 2 or level 3 qualifications?
- What type of educational establishment do students study at?
- What subjects do non-residents travel to your local authority / combined authority to study?
- Is there over provision of particular subjects in your local authority / combined authority and under provision in others?
- Is there a difference between male and female? Disadvantaged and non disadvantaged?
- Do subjects
being studied support the subject sector employment opportunities in your area?
To find out more or order your Travel2Success reports please contact email@example.com