Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard
"In the London Borough of Haringey all Schools with a Sixth Form are good or outstanding and their performance continues to rise. We use the LPUK Datadashboard as our main Post-16 data tool to support and challenge continued improvements. The system is clear, easy to use and unlike other systems, includes all schools and colleges in the area, allowing quick and easy borough wide comparisons to be made. The service from LPUK is efficient, quick and responsive with any queries or requests for additional information dealt with immediately" Reviewer - Sean May, London Borough of Haringey
Our Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard is unique in bringing together performance information from national datasets and data warehouses. Focusing on Level 3 performance, it provides you with the data you need to understand improvement, evidence to share good practice and information for targeted intervention.
There are three updates produced:
- Centre Update - Available as early as on the A Level results day in August, providing you with an early indication
- Unvalidated Update - Available around the beginning of November, subject to data availability, and based on the latest unvalidated national datasets
- Validated Update - Available in February, subject to data availability, and based on the latest validated national datasets
Accessed via the Learning Plus UK homepage, a secure web portal links to your online Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard. Through a menu and variety of filters you can analyse your level 3 performance including:
- Headline Measures updated according to the latest Performance Tables
- Performance by characteristics, enabling analyses by Gender, FSM, Pupil Premium, EAL and Ethnicity as well as by pupils' KS4 performance, including achievement of A*-C GCSE in English and maths
- Value added scores at qualification type level by a range of characteristic and performance measures
- Retention information
- Correlation graphs allowing you to compare various performance measures, including a comparison to the national picture
- Benchmarking information, using national benchmarks, including summary, academic performance and value added data, as well as grade breakdowns, by a range of characteristics
- One year subject level value added analysis
- Curriculum Heatmaps with three year subject level value added trend information
In addition you can download a Headline Measures PDF report.
The Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard is available as part of our Post -16 Offer. To find out more please contact the office on 0118 324 6696 or email: email@example.com.