Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard
Explore the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard demo for Individual Centres in the following video:
Or see the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard demo video for Strategic Groups:
Our Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard is unique in bringing together performance information from national datasets and data warehouses. Focusing on Level 3 performance, it provides you with the data you need to understand improvement, evidence to share good practice and information for targeted intervention.
There are three updates produced:
- Centre Update - Available as early as on the A Level results day in August, providing you with an early indication
- Unvalidated Update - Available around the beginning of November, subject to data availability, and based on the latest unvalidated national datasets
- Validated Update - Available in February, subject to data availability, and based on the latest validated national datasets
Accessed via the Learning Plus UK homepage, a secure web portal links to your online Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard. Through a menu and variety of filters you can analyse your level 3 performance including:
- Headline Measures updated according to the latest Performance Tables
- Performance by characteristics, enabling analyses by Gender, FSM, Pupil Premium, EAL and Ethnicity as well as by pupils' KS4 performance, including achievement of A*-C GCSE in English and maths
- Value added scores at qualification type level by a range of characteristic and performance measures
- Retention information
- Correlation graphs allowing you to compare various performance measures, including a comparison to the national picture
- Benchmarking information, using national benchmarks, including summary, academic performance and value added data, as well as grade breakdowns, by a range of characteristics
- One year subject level value added analysis
- Curriculum Heatmaps with three year subject level value added trend information
In addition you can download a Headline Measures PDF report.
The Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard is available as part of our Post -16 Offer. To find out more please contact the office on 0118 324 6696 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.