Post-16 LPUK In-Year Progress Report Updates
Throughout the year updates and enhancements are made to our Post-16 LPUK In-Year Progress Report.
Our Post-16 LPUK In-Year Progress Report is now live, containing many exciting new updates!
Please ensure you download the latest copy of our template – V 3.0
NEW Post-16 Level 2 subject analysis available, showing you:
- Additional analysis in each section for Tech Cert subjects and L2 Vocational subjects.
NEW Context tables split for Sections: Attainment, A, and B, showing you:
- Separate Context for L2 Students
- Separate Context for L3 Students
- Combined Context for All Students
NEW split of ‘Student Name’ column in template, into ‘Student Forename’ and ‘Student Surname’
- Easier to fill in the template
- All Student Names in report now sorted by Surname alphabetically.
NEW Grade fields in Subject section, showing you:
- Current grade, Target grade, and Expected grade alongside the students’ progress scores.
NEW ‘L3 Other’ programme-level analysis added, showing you:
- Additional analysis in each section for subjects not approved for inclusion in the 2018 DfE performance tables.
NEW Attainment section added, showing you:
- Attainment at programme-level (Academic, Applied General and Tech Level)
- Attainment by gender