Post-16 LPUK In-Year Progress Report
Data is displayed in a pdf report providing analysis of progress at centre, subject and student level when you need it during the year. Each additional data submission will be displayed alongside, allowing a picture of your centre's progress to be built up throughout the year.
Whilst the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard provides in-depth analysis for your final Post-16 outcomes, the Post-16 LPUK In-Year Progress Report shows the progress of your Post-16 Level 2 and 3 cohort against national expectations as they progress through Y12 and 13, giving you the evidence to make timely and impactful interventions.
- The data in the Post-16 LPUK In-year Progress Report comes directly from the centres data submission. Benchmarks (used in progress calculations) are created using national datasets, alongside those provided by the centre. Progress calculations are based on the DfE methodology used in the performance tables
- Data is displayed in a PDF report providing analysis of progress at centre, subject and student level when you need it during the year
- Each additional data submission will be displayed alongside, allowing a picture of your centres progress to be built up throughout the year
- During the academic year, Level 2 and 3 data can be submitted to us at any point. There is no minimum or maximum number of data submissions
- Attainment at programme level
- Academic, Applied General, Tech Level, Level 3 Other, L2 Tech Certs, L2 Other, Ability Band and Gender analysis
- Easy to understand colour shading as in the LPUK Curriculum Heatmaps
- In addition, you will receive an excel spreadsheet at student level to input into your MIS or student reports
- Post-16 LPUK Datadashbaord subscribers are able to upload one dataset for free during specified dates in the autumn term
Access is through your Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard access or as a password protected PDF.
Please contact the office on 07823 840021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org