Grade Predictor Updates
Throughout the year updates and enhancements are made to our Grade Predictor
- Subject list updated, including the addition of new Tech Level qualifications
- Baselines updated – all target grades now calculated from the 2016 validated results
- For individual students, on the ‘Calculate Grade’ page you can now input a combination of letter grades as well as new 1-9 grades for GCSE English and Maths, for example,
- You now have the option of entering average prior attainment using the DfE’s new 1-8 points system (the 10-58 input remains in place):
- Our new step-by-step guide is available to download when you log in to the Grade Predictor:
Baselines updated, all subjects now predicted against baselines taken from the 2015 validated results.
Prior attainment aligned to A-level and Applied General qualifications
Additional predictions at 90th percentile
Subject grade profiles
Baselines updated, all subjects now predict against baselines taken from the 2014 validated results.
New OCR Cambridge Technicals are now included in the system.
Baselines updated, all subjects now predict against baselines taken from the 2013 validated results.
Baselines updated, all subjects now predict against baselines taken from the 2012 validated results.