The Updated Grade Predictor
Summer 2016 updates to Grade Predictor:
- Target grades in line with the new 16-19 Accountability Measures
- Prior attainment aligned to A Level and Applied General qualifications
- Additional predictions at 90th percentile
- Subject grade profiles
- Colour coding
- Updated version NOW LIVE!
The Grade Predictor is an interactive web based tool that:
- Enables the user to determine minimum and aspirational Level 3 targets at subject/course level for each student
- Calculates the average point scores for prior attainment
- Provides predictions at the 50th to 90th percentile based on the complete national dataset
- Enables predictions for entire cohorts or just one student
- Easy to use
The Grade Predictor is included as part of our Post-16 offer for individual centres. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.