Grade Predictor is an easy to use online tool that provides robust Post-16 Level 2 and Level 3 grade
predictions at subject level using the full national dataset. Grade Predictor enables you to tailor your targets at student, subject and/or cohort levels to provide realistic targets appropriate to your students and centre.
• Grade predictions for A Level, Academic, Applied General, Tech Level, L3 Other, L2 Tech Certs and L2 Other
• Predictions at the 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th and 90th percentile based on the complete national dataset
• Subject Grade profiles at the 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th and 90th percentile
• Predictions for either individual students or your entire cohort
• Calculate a student’s average prior attainment score using the calculate grade function
• Download an individual student’s grade predictions
Access is via a secure web portal. Each subscribing centre is provided with its own password.
Click here to try out our demo
Please contact the office on 0118 324 6696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.